Welcome to No, Wait, Shut Up. Just Listen.

This blog is for my CA500 class but it is also something I've been wanting to write for a while now. What my blog is all about is me stating a point and then arguing why I'm correct. Some of you might agree, some of you might not and that's fine. Feel free to leave comments either way but make sure that if you don't like my arguments that you criticize in a smart fashion instead of just calling me names. If you make a good enough counter argument, I might even write a post about it. That's about it for this little intro blurb so ENJOY!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello World Wide Web!

This is my first blog post on my first blog for my first Communication Arts class. So lots of firsts. Lots. Yes. I'll hopefully be posting my first "No, Wait, Shut Up. Just Listen," post and you can all read why my ideas are best and hopefully agree.


6 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger! Look forward to reading MUCH more from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire the "It's something" picture you posted. I use that phrase all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was appropriate haha

      Delete
    2. Echoing the admiration for the witty picture choice.

      Delete
  3. I love the meme you posted. That is great!

    ReplyDelete